Sunday, September 16, 2012

{my challenge}

Challenging my self is not something that I do... Ever. I am not good at sticking to things and I give in to myself a lot. But. I have 20lbs to lose and serious sugar lust. So for the next three weeks (I don't know why three, I just threw out a time frame) I am not going to have "sweets". No pop. I want to say no sugar but since America puts sugar in everything, including ketchep I can't totally get rid of all of it. So obviously no cookies, cake, candy ect. I have stevia incase I need to have something sweet but I'm not a big fan of it. Natural sweet is ok. Honey. Fruit. Ect.

When we are having a rough day around here I like to give myself something totally not good for me to make myself feel better. So I am trying to break that habit as well. While I am at it I am going to go off fast food as well. Including jimmy johns.... Which isn't my favorite but they deliver! So three weeks is hopefully enough time to lose a few pounds!

To sum it all up...
No pop.
No fast food.
No sweets
.
No scooters...

1 comment:

  1. Oops...I didn't think about ketchup! Well, I'm not giving that one up but mainly just desserts, sweetened drinks, etc.

    ReplyDelete