Monday, September 17, 2012

{challenge - day one.... Failure}

I have a long list of excuses but when it comes down to it... I already failed. I didn't drink pop but we ordered pizza for dinner and there were cinnamon sticks with icing.... I ate them. And not once did I think about my challenge and how I was avoiding sweets and fast food...
 But what I was thinking about were the two toddlers that we're hungry and a very cranky, feverish, teething baby. I knew that we needed to eat and it needed to be yummy and minimal work. 

My amazing grandmother came over and helped me out with everything tonight. She is such a blessing!! And thanks to her the big boys are sleeping, a load of laundry is in the washer and dryer, my dishes are done and everyone is happy. 
Well except Faelan, but I wouldn't be happy either if I was teething!
 It is barbaric. 


1 comment:

  1. Ha...I like the last line "it is barbaric." Grace grace and more grace. you can do it!

    ReplyDelete