Wednesday, August 8, 2012

{Wacky Wednesday}

Wednesdays are always our hard day, its like the boys know that I am coming to the end of my rope without having joshua here at nights. (his day's off are Thurs, Fri) Today we had to get out of the house   so we went to Babies R Us, and made it out of there with $10 worth of puffs, a new elmo and two toys for Faelan (among other things) Then we went to visit Great Grandma and Great - GREAT Grandma. That took a lot of stress out of the day

Playdough is our new favorite game and even though they make a huge mess they are so cute rolling it and squishing it.

Here are a few photos of our evening.

This is what was left from the box of macaroni that they had for dinner.
(I didn't have any) 


There was hardly any that got dropped on the floor even! 

Yum. 
Here they are cleaning up. 

His "Cheese" face! 

Here is their room tonight... 
Some people post pictures of perfect rooms on pinterest... I don't have any of those in my house but I do have some happy boys tonight. :) 

It might be hard to make out in this picture but there is a rainbow! 


Well I gotta go because someone is yelling "MAMA YUCKIES" from his room which means "Mommy, I have pooped my diaper and I would please like you to change me". 


No comments:

Post a Comment