Saturday, August 18, 2012

{On Lock Down}

Since the boys have had a case of hand, foot and mouth we are stuck home until they are feeling better. 
Right now they are feeling stuck in the house, and ready to be out in the world again! Serious cabin fever! Luckly though it seems to not be so bad for them! They don't have any of the symptoms that I've heard such awful things about! 

They really miss Grapes (Keren) and Anna! The boys talk about them every day! 

Here are a few (ahem...) photos of the last few days.



Sweet little Faelan. Luckly he did not get sick. 

I am in LOVE with his little toes. 

Wyatt insisted on wearing his shirt this way and wouldn't even take it off when it was covered in peanut butter and jelly. 

Getting silly on the couch. 

"Neigh Neigh" - Mahon
"Hey!" - Wyatt

I don't think Wyatt wanted to be Mahon's Neigh Neigh

Mahon loving on baby. 

Mahon trying to shove his binkie in Faelan's mouth, they have a serious problem with him sucking on his fingers. They pull his (faelan's) hand out of his mouth and say "No! Binkie!" 

Telling me that he is "Sick" 

I didn't get a picture of him actually doing it but he kept trying to put it under his arm. 

I asked him to take his temp and he said "No. Sick" 

I am so ready for fall to be here, I am trying so hard to not jump the gun this year like I do every year but I had to get a pumpkin candle out... the rainy day and the smell of this candle has me longing for cold weather! 



No comments:

Post a Comment