Friday, March 29, 2013

{Hello Friday}

Whew. I had no idea how busy a mama could get! The older my kids get the busier I get! 
It is so fun! It really is. They say the funniest things, they are so very silly. 

My good friend Emily came by today and taught me how to make green salsa... it is so yummy! I cannot wait for Joshua to try it when he comes home from work! I think I will make chickpea tacos again tonight just so I can use it! 

I went to the library today... 

I think I am going to start with the Parents Need to Eat Too book, then green mama. Most of these books I want to read cover to cover... reading isn't something I have really made time for in the last three years (except for The Hunger Games of course) and I just gave my self some personal goals for my etsy shop... maybe I should start taking bets on how many of these become over due. ;) Just Kidding.... kinda.


I have been making homemade larabars this last week and it is the perfect snack. There are tons of recipes online and it's easy to find good ones so I won't post any here. I tried a coffee one this morning, they are yummy but not something that I will eat all in one day. I'm kinda mad at myself for using a whole cup of coffee beans in it... I hope what's left will last until payday! (Don't worry boys I have back up coffee just in case... mommy will be ok.) 



No comments:

Post a Comment