Tuesday, February 26, 2013

{Winter Wonderland}

Our backyard snow is up to Joshua's thigh... That is some deep snow.

Joshua shoveled off the yard so the boys could get out there and play this morning. Wyatt is still out there with him but I couldn't wait to upload the pictures so here they are....

 This is from yesterday, I was trying to keep them busy. 



 Silly little Faelan 

 The puppies. 










 Well the plow got one lane again... that was nice of them 




 I have been sporting various "snow day" outfits this week. 
Here is todays. 



And there ya have it. Our snow men. 


Wyatt and Mahon call all the snow, snowmen. Mahon fell in it today and said I fell in the snowmen. It is the cutest thing in the world. 

On a side note I have joined the 40 Bags in 40 days challenge at www.whitehouseblackshutters.com. I'm going to say that I started yesterday since I cleaned out W&M's room. I really wish I had before and after pictures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment