Thursday, February 14, 2013

{ Insert quirky title here }

whew... I am exhausted...

We have been sick for almost a week now. First the baby, then M, then W, with mommy and daddy quickly following. By Tuesday we were all sick. (Except for M, He had the same symptoms but he seemed to be feeling fine and into his usual mischief.)

 I will not go into all the details... you do not need to know how gross it was... I will say on Tuesday I did not know how we were going to survive the day, and I thought by the end of the day they would have to condemn the house and we would need to start over from scratch and that felt a lot better than cleaning everything.

The worst is over, but my house and bathroom have seen better days.

Here are somethings that I have been very grateful for this week:

1) Family. Joshua. My grandparents. Everyone that was at my grandmas house on sunday who watched the boys so I could nap. My sister for coming over tomorrow... my poor mama who got it from us. :(

2) Disposable wipes, and diapers. I had to throw one cloth diaper away.... talk about sick to your stomach! it was like $20!

3) Tax season. I am so thankful for this season and being able to get some debt paid off.

4) Mama bloggers. I found some very encouraging blogs from moms that have or had three kids under the age of three. The best advice is from people who have been through almost the same thing... not from strangers at the grocery store.

5) Grace. So thankful for the grace for this week that is defiantly not going as I thought it would, grace for each other while we don't feel good, And for my good friend Grace for calling me in the middle of it at just the perfect time to chat and to give me a GREAT cleaning recipe! :)

I think all of my guys are asleep so I'm going to try to catch up on some too.
Good Night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment