Wednesday, April 4, 2012

{Some Days Should Be Spent In Bed}

This day has been a bit overwhelming!
 W&M are really into biting each other right now, I've tried several things to get them to stop but nothing is working right now.

I have a very long story about FedEx but I don't feel like getting into that right now.

Joshua didn't get the shift at work we were hoping for, and in fact he's just stuck with the same one that he has had for the last 6 months. I am none too happy about that but very very thankful that he at least has a job.


I made cookies for the guys at Joshua's work but when I opened them today (luckily I did before he took them!) TONS of ants came running out... all that and so much more led to velveeta cheese, rice and thanks to our awesome neighbor bread pudding (which I've never had before but it was amazing) for dinner tonight.
37 weeks 

ANYWAY!! We have everything we could possibly need for this baby! His bed is all set up and ready to sleep in! I have plenty of diapers (thanks to all the ladies that attended my shower!!), we have tons and tons of clothes. I have my hospital bag all packed and ready, I got my medical records from the dr office today. All we are waiting on is for this little guy to decide to come! We are 37 and a half weeks now! I can't believe that we have made it this far!!  He can be born at anytime without having to worry about NICU time or breathing issues! So if anyone wants to go walking call me!
KC ZOO here we come! haha!


I finished his blanket last night. I made a hat for him today and I'm working on an airplane. More pictures to come! But here is the blanket. It took quite awhile just because I didn't work on it that often but I really buckled down this week and got it done, This is a picture of the corner, it is much bigger. :)




Well I'm off here to go see what the boy's are doing to each other in their room, then to yell at the dogs for barking so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment