Thursday, April 5, 2012

{Scrub-A-Dub-Dub}


Tonight we tried out our Crayola bath time finger paint soap. I was a little unsure how they would do but they LOVED it and it's just soap ( & non toxic ) , it just washes right off and they can put it all over their bodies and the tub with out worrying about staining. I was very impressed! 



Wyatt was really really into it! 

Mahon wasn't as sure but he really liked watching Wyatt do it. 


Mahon was critiquing Wyatt's work. 


Wyatt even tasted some & apparently it isn't very good because he didn't eat anymore. 



We didn't attempt to wash hair tonight... they HATE getting their hair wet. Mahon started to poop so I had to pull him out of the tub fast so he wasn't too happy with me. But overall it was a very successful bath time.

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha I literally laughed out loud at the last part. oh boy...yay for little boys!

    ReplyDelete