Tuesday, January 15, 2013

{January}

Burrr....
I love winter...
but.... Burrrr.....
We just had one really nice teaser day last week and now I'm ready for spring!
I'm ready for the Farmers Market, planting our garden, getting the boys outside, Faelan's first birthday... the list goes on.
Look at those little happy faces! Outside playing! 
~Spring 2011~

Although you can't beat fun days at the cider mill, after Christmas winter just gets boring! 

We are breaking ground (aka cleaning out the basement) for our new play area. We just need somewhere to do to just get away from the living room for awhile. So hopefully, there will be pictures to come soon! It is not easy to get projects done with three little people! ha! We have had the "clean the carpets" project on the list since before Faelan was born and have missed many deadlines. (before he crawls, before winter...ect) I am hoping this one doesn't take us as long! 

We have already had a super fun trip to the zoo on one of the less cold days! I really need to get my camera so I can take pictures! 

Well I'm off to help with the train and the zoo we have going on here, we are having some new friends over to play today and are very excited! 


No comments:

Post a Comment