Thursday, January 3, 2013

{2012- A Year in Review}

{My Top Ten List of 2012}

1. In April we welcomed little Faelan Seeley Ellsworth to our family! He is the happiest baby I have ever seen and such a blessing to us all!

2. In July our little men turned 2! We had a pirate party planned but just as great plans go (especially right after having a baby) it didn't work out... BUT my Grandparents blessed us with a little water party at her house for the boys and our good friend's (Keren, Anna & Joel). It was so much fun.
I'm looking forward to their third birthday, I have something fun up my sleeve. ;) 

3. I started doing yoga with my sister-in-law Harleigh, I can't even begin to tell you how much this has impacted my life. So Amazing.

4. The KC Zoo. We have spent many but not enough days at the zoo! My Grandparents got us a Zoo membership and we are loving it! The boys now know the names of almost every single animal and ask to go to the zoo every day!

5. We are still living in the same duplex. Which is such a blessing, rent is cheap, there is enough room for our little family. I am so very thankful to be here and not where we came from.

6. In September Joshua had been at his new job for one year. Such a great blessing.

7. In November Joshua starting working the day shift! It isn't his favorite, since now he has to work in the freezer and it gives his shoulder trouble. But it is great for us at home getting to see our #1 man more often! Us being able to eat dinner together every night, as a family is something no one should take for granted.

8. We started shopping at the Farmers Market even more then the year before and I'm hoping to shop there even more then that this year. Also we are planning to have a little container garden in the backyard.

9. We bought a van! It was such a blessing and came at the perfect time. Thank you Cousin Melissa! She asked me if we had found one yet and we really hadn't looked so I got on craigslist and found the perfect van for us. Less then our budget even! I don't know how I lived without a van before! ;)

10. There were several tragedies this past year involving shootings and people losing the ones they love. This is certainly not a top ten favorite from 2012, but when stuff like that happens you begin to understand why is it so important to be awake and intentional with your time and with the ones that you love.






No comments:

Post a Comment