Monday, March 26, 2012

{Stuffed Animals are EveryWhere}

Here is my most recent project attempt....
(I haven't actually finished a whole project in months... Sorry Heather I know I haven't finished your hats yet... :( .... )

Kid's Toy Hammock {Pattern Here}  This seems like a fairly easy project to get going, I've made a shawl in a similar fashion before. Our current stuffed animal hangout (a basket) just isn't working for mommy... they keep dumping it out just because it's fun...

We will see how long it takes me to finish this... I have a really huge project I want to do for my self this summer so I need to finish all these other little ones first.


Here is the yarn I'm using, just some random yarn I had laying around that needs to be used.  Not sure how fantastic it will look with their pirate decor but it will be covered in toys. 




The boys really like to take pictures with me on my phone, here are some from our recent photo shoot.





No comments:

Post a Comment