Wednesday, October 24, 2012

{ october pictures }

Here we are about to try something I saw on pinterest. 
Baking soda on a pan.
Vinegar with food coloring. 

I first had W spooning it onto the baking soda.
He loved the reaction. 

It is really fun to see it bubble up like that. 

Finally got M to join us. 



He said. "wowowowow"

And of course it got dumped which they loved! 

I am not going to lie... this was very fun and they asked to do it again... however as I was getting it ready W dumped out the yellow vinegar in the kitchen, then the blue at the table and M followed right after by dumping the red onto the table running onto the carpet... 
Sometimes our adventures don't end well. ;) 

F's first feeding pictures.
(this isn't his first feeding but I forgot to take pictures the first time) 

I gave him the spoon to do it himself. 
Eating is a serious matter.


This is my ball. 

Do not even think about taking my ball. 

My mommy cuts of my head in the best pictures... 



No comments:

Post a Comment