Saturday, July 28, 2012

{TBones}

Joshua's work picnic was yesterday, they took us to a TBones game and fed us Arther Bryants BBQ which was delicious!

 I wish I would have gotten out my camera while we were eating Mahon dove into the potato salad and cole slaw, Wyatt wouldn't eat any food but drank a lot of Coke (his first real coke experience!) It was pretty cute how messy they were getting but my hands were acutally really full (just like every stranger I meet likes to tell me) trying to get two 2yr olds to eat and drink and holding Faelan and trying to feed myself at the same time it was quite a feat but we all survived without injuries! 

 Quite messy and a little frazzled but then we headed to the play ground and had a grand old time! 



On our way!!

They have a great play place at the stadium!

I didn't get a picture of it but there was an inflatable train thing with animals that you could run through ( sadly we didn't have any cash on us) Mahon was determined to go through it. 

My big boy Wyatt up on the play set.






It took a lot of convincing to get Wyatt off of there he didn't want to go down the slide we soon found out it was because he had a poopy diaper. 

Row 2 Seats 1 2 3 4! Couldn't have asked for better! 

SAY CHEESE!! 

SAY CHEESE WYATT! 

COTTON CANDY!!! 
( previously had this as Our first cotton candy, but I was reminded that they had it last year at 4th of july also) 

Wyatt loved it, I should have taken video of him running in circles when we got home. 


Wyatt chowing down on cotton candy (Joshua's co worker in the plaid) 



He really enjoyed himself! :) 

Mahon made friends with the people in front of us. 
They were having a conversation about how messy Mahon's hands were and how she has a kitty on her shirt. 

& he totally invaded their space but they didnt mind.

We had great seats



Mahon got ahold of the camera

No comments:

Post a Comment