Tuesday, May 8, 2012

{Cloth Diaper Virgin}

{This post is dedicated to Hayley Keaton, without you I wouldn't be able to type this!}

I have decided to take the plunge into cloth... I am ready for the challenge!
 Especially since we have filled up a trash bag a day with all the diapers!

Deffenbaugh Trash is changing to this system where they weigh our trash, I am not looking forward to paying for the weight of all those diapers! Plus Faelan has very very sensitive skin and the disposable diapers seem to be irritating him a little bit. I ordered my diapers from www.mombecks.com, super fast shipping and she is very helpful!

I am also going to be sewing my own wet bags! I'm planning to make one for the kitchen, the diaper bag, to hang on the door to the basement an one for the cloth wipes that I'm making!

Well I am going to put the first load of prefolds in the wash! I will update soon! :)

(Thanks again Hayley for reminding me to use the on screen keyboard!!)

1 comment:

  1. You need to teach me how to sew! I want to make a Moby wrap and a bunch of other things that are much cheaper and more fun than buying!

    ReplyDelete